Sunday, October 26, 2008

I think I now understand

what its like to have a family and try to be eco friendly. I live with my boyfriend and now my laundy load has gone from two small loads to about four loads. I use a green washing product [bio vert] we compost, recycle, shop at second hand stores, use energy saving lights and home made cleaners.

Its hard to buy organic here, cost of food is climbing. But so far we are doing well.

The bf is sick today, I have him on the chinese herbal meds, ginger tea with lemon, loads of juice and water.

3 comments:

Olivia said...

It's amazing how well you can clean with things you already have in your pantry, like vinegar (which I don't like the smell of).
Grapefruit extracts are quite popular in organic cleaners in the stores. What do you use at home?

Lilim said...

Wow that's a lot of clothes >_< A bet dishes are the same away... Does it take a lot of food to feed your boyfriend. My stepdad seems to be able to eat for two or three people. That's just to much food to me

meimei said...

oh yes, Chad can eat