Thursday, July 24, 2008

off to the pub and other bobs in bits

So at the bf again. I went to work this morning and wasn't feeling well, I had an asthma attack so I tryed calling the Man, but his phone was off. So the store manager called me a cab and I came over to his place... and gave him a fright.

The man was in the shower so his roomy told me to go ahead, so I curled up on his bed. He comes out of the shower, looks down at my jacket on his floor and goes what the hell. He turns to leave the room and I was like, Chad! and he nearly jumped out of his skin.

But he took care of me. We went for a walk and soon to the local for nachos.

Ever hear of Mary walsh, Newfoundland actor and comedian. i love her. Well last week, me and the man where at hava java(a local coffee shop) and I looked up and saw this amazing woman in this amazing black hat and matching dress. It was Mary Walsh.

I turned to the man and was like, dude, was that mary walsh? He was like yeah. OMG, all my dreams have come true. I loved her in Mambo Italiano. And then, I saw her again. (the same day)

well all my dreams have almost come true, Stars on Ice is coming soon and its only $50 for rink side! also want to see Cire de solie. Then my dreams will be complete. And see U2 in concert.

I guess now I have a new dream, I want to start a nice lovely life with my man. He makes me very happy and I truly love him.

2 comments:

Olivia said...

Awwwww how sweeeeeet, I've waited a long time to hear you say that about someone.

I am very glad that you are happy, and content, and well, happy again ;)

meimei said...

thanks libby